Palm Coast, Revisited

Today I left Winter Garden, and Linda & Steve. I had a great time being there with them and having some family time with Craig, Ali, Liam and Avy. 

I stopped in Lake Nona for a visit with my Uncle Clare and Aunt Karen. Clare is my mom's older brother, he'll be 89 years old in September. He's been blind since birth and is an accomplished musician. He remembered my favorite songs, "Everything I have is Yours" by Billy Eckstine and "Snowbird" by Anne Murray. Uncle Clare is still a wiz on the keyboard.


After thoroughly enjoying my visit and the music with Uncle Clare and Aunt Karen, I headed back to Palm Coast, where Brody has been pampered for the last ten days, at the "Lindaberry Spa." Jackie and Ed probably spoiled him rotten while I was gone. They reported though that Brody would sit outside their bedroom door and meow, starting about 6 a.m. I guess I'm the early riser!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty Palm Coast

Hooray for Hardeeville, SC